Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

I have never had a blog post commented on here, whether or not this gets read is up to the reader I guess; so I am just going to be very real tonight...

I miss being looked in the eyes and being told I'm beautiful.  
I miss having my face held and my lips kissed with tenderness and passion.  
I miss feeling my heart race and body warm with just the touch of a hand.
I miss my hair being stroked.  
I miss my hand being held and holding another.  
I miss laying my head on a chest, hearing the beating of a heart that I love & loves me.  
I miss initiating a kiss just because I can. 
I miss hearing "I LOVE you. I love YOU." and reciprocating in kind.
I miss laughing at the same things, being made to laugh, and laughed at.  
I miss walking hand in hand.  
I miss doing "nothing" together.
I miss intimacy, true intimacy... a nakedness of soul.
I miss smells and tastes.
I miss being looked in the eyes and having to speak no words, but my heart being heard.
I miss gentle strength.
I miss being led.
I miss encouraging & challenging one that I love & watching it occasionally change the day.
I miss being hugged.
I miss being held in strong arms.
I miss strong hands.
I miss being looked in the eyes and feeling desired.
I miss having my face held and my lips kissed, tenderly and with passion. (worth repeating)
I miss loving and being loved...

I could go on but my heart cannot take more... 

Will I ever know these things again?

It was bittersweet to gaze upon the moon tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment